Oxmoor Ford Lincoln Used Cars FAQs
Where should I begin when looking for a used car?
If you are looking for a used car in Louisville KY or a surrounding city like Elizabethtown, Frankfort, Lexington etc. then you are going to first want to evaluate your needs. It is much easier to narrow down your search if you take into consideration the most important things that will weigh on your used car purchase decision. You may ask yourself the following questions:
- What size used vehicle will be best for my family?
- What kind of cargo needs do I have?
- What are complete deal breakers or items I will not be flexible on in my used car selection?
- What are outside factors that will have an impact on my used car choice?
- How far am I willing to search for used cars to find the right one for me?
- Is customer service important in my used car purchase?
Once you have answered these questions you will be much more prepared to search for used car dealers and will understand your priorities as well as flexibility in case the exact vehicle you want is not available or not in your used vehicle budget.
What should I expect from looking at a used car at Oxmoor Ford?
Here at Oxmoor Ford we have a department dedicated to answering questions. Many people who buy a used car from us are from other states so we have created an information department to make your online shopping for used cars, used trucks or used SUVs as easy as possible.
Our Internet Sales Coordinators are non-commissioned so feel free to utilize their abilities. When you call in they will let you know availability of our preowned vehicles right away. If you are needing to know if the vehicle is a non smoker used car or if it was worked on at our dealership they are happy to dig in and find out. If you want closer photos or wish to have a better understanding of the previous owners trade reasons, they are ready to help.